Be it the lockdown days or regular days; fitness is something that needs no specific day. With the increasing complications in lifestyle and many diseases following it, people are looking for several ways to stay fit. Keeping that in mind, many gyms and fitness clubs offer varieties of physical activities. They charged a massive amount for this as they provide a trainer. The best gym will provide a personal trainer for you. If you are a lady, then they offer a female personal trainer. If you want to stay fit and don’t want to spend money, you should prefer home workouts to stay fit using a home gym. It is the best track.
And with technology, it becomes easier. Numerous Fitness apps in India based on free or subscription are available to influence such interested persons or groups of peoples. So, let’s look into some of the best workout apps available for a personal trainer at home. The apps guides as a gym coach inside the house to re-edit weight gain. These apps are especially being designed for gym ladies and gym men. You can see gym workout images in the app description.
Best Fitness app in India at a glance
- Fitbit Coach
- Cure Fit
- Nike Training App
- Adidas Training App
- Yoga Studio
- Fitness Coach
A very famous fitness company available in almost all platforms, Fitbit Coach, is one of the best gym apps. Fitbit Coach aims to promote healthy habits in people. It has various videos and audio coaching that motivate a person to continue his so-said goals. Though most of its workout regimes are free, upgrading to premium gives the user access to more facilities like a healthy diet chart, weekly reports, etc. It works as a personal trainer at home.
- It supports almost all wearable devices.
- It guided good workouts, accessible through phone, tablet, or laptop.
- Upgrading to premium services is a bit pricey.
- Syncing issues are seen in some devices.
- It is complaining about the accuracy results.
Do you want to know the best watches for men? So this article will help to identify about best watches for men 10000. Watch is a portable device that indicates time and worn by a person.
The Fitness apps India found in 18 cities and two countries, Cure fit is quite a hit. It has all things in one place-workout, meditation, healthy meal planner and online doctor consultation. After 14 days of the free trial, you can upgrade to its premium services for gym-like experience at home. It is like a fitness buddy.
- All in one app
- Free consultation with doctors once upgraded.
- It provides varieties of fitness regimes.
- It is limited to specific cities.
- Need a good network connection for online consultation.
- Not completely free app.
Nike training app
This app is one of the best gym apps available for both iOS and Android users. With workout videos for all levels-beginners to advanced, it provides a wide range of activities, and it is the best track to stay fit home gym. You can customise the workout program to your own specific needs. Upgrading to premium services enables users to access various services like a personal trainer, diet chart, workout plans etc.
- Wide range of exercises.
- Videos range from 15mins-45mins, user can adjust according to his/her level.
- Easy to use.
- Suitable for beginners to advanced levels
- Premium services are a bit expensive.
- Motivational efforts are not enough for the lazy user.
- Workouts video needs to be downloaded, no streaming.
Adidas training app
Adidas training app is one of the best gym apps available for both Apple and Android users. It provides a decent amount of content in its free subscription. Like its peers, premium services require specific fees where you get guided meal plans, physician consultation etc. like a fitness buddy, it will help to stay fit using a home gym.
- Easy to use
- Very effective exercise routines.
- A maximum number of free content than its peers.
- Too many ads.
- Audio narration lacks motivational efforts.
Filled with celebrity trainer’s video, this app is one of the best for home workouts. It has everything in one app- workouts, Pilates, yoga, etc. it is easy to stream and has some good content even for newbies.
- Easy user interface.
- Good content absolutely free.
- Easily streamable.
- World-class trainers are guiding you to work out at home.
- It supports wearables like Fitbit, Apple watches, etc.
- It shows some login problems.
- Need good internet connection to stream the content.
- Sometimes problem while syncing with devices.
Available for both android and iOS users, Freeletics is considered as one of the best workout apps. Many of its contents are free, which id good for low or medium-level workout users. For the hardcore enthusiast, it provides a premium subscription called- Coach.
- Good content for beginners.
- Various equipment-free workout videos are available.
- The app focuses more on weight loss and calorie-burning routines.
- Subscription renews automatically without warning.
- Some of the workouts need expert supervision.
For yoga maniacs, this app is a good choice. It contains numerous yoga postures with pictures and instructions. Though it offers a seven-day trial, once subscribed you get unlimited access.
- Numerous yoga videos.
- Good quality HD videos.
- Good user interface.
- It provides detailed information about every yoga postures.
- Subscription is pricey.
- Fewer trial days.
This is an iOS-based app, also considered one of the best gym apps available. It allows to customizable workout plans with area-specific focus. Limited trial available but once subscribed you get various options. It guides like a gym coach, not in reality but virtually.
- Good routines are available.
- Easily customizable regimes.
- Area-specific workouts are good for beginners.
- It is limited to iOS platforms.
- Limited access free.
- Subscription plans not suitable for everyone.
Free with in-app purchases for iOS
Finally, all you need is to download one of those apps and start working out and staying fit. Let’s make your life healthy using best gym apps as a fitness buddy to stay fit home gym. You will virtually get a personal trainer at home during this lockdown for males as well as for female personal trainers.