MediaTek Helio G90 series contain two models that are MediaTek Helio G90 and MediaTek Helio G90T. Both of the models have an octa-core CPU that carries ARM Cortex-A76 and Cortex-A55 cores. It operates at a maximum clock speed of 2.05GHz. Also the SoCs have Mali-G76 3EEMC4 GPU that operates at a clock speed of 800MHz. MediaTek has also included LPDDR4x RAM to enhance their abilities. So it can support Full HD+ display with an aspect ratio of 21:9, LTE Cat-12 network, and other camera features.
MediaTek Helio G90:
MediaTek Helio G90 offers powerful Cortex-A76 cores with a Mali-G76 GPU. It is designed to work up to 60Hz displays. It can handle up to 8GB RAM and support a 48-megapixel sensor on the triple camera setup.
MediaTek Helio G90T:
Mediatek Helio G90T is an ARM SoC manufactured in a 12 nm Fin-FET process. It has two big ARM Cortex-A76 cores at a clocked speed of 2.05 GHz and six small power-efficient ARM Cortex-A55 cores at a clocked speed of 2 GHz. The chip also includes ARM Mali-G76 3EEMC4 clocked at 800 MHz. It integrates LTE modem supports Cat-12 uplink, Cat-13 downlink. It supports LPDDR3 and LPDDR4x RAM with up to 10 GB capacity. Helio G90T supports up to 90Hz displays and 64-megapixel primary sensor on a quad camera setup.
|Series||Mediatek Helio G90|
|Code Name||Cortex-A76 / A55|
|Clock Rate||2.05 GHz|
|Number of Cores||8|
|Manufacturing Technology||12 nm|
|Features||2 x ARM Cortex-A76 (Clocked speed 2.05 GHz)
6 x ARM Cortex-A55 (Clocked speed 2 GHz)
Features of MediaTek Helio Processor:
- MediaTek uses Hyper-Engine gaming technology to boost the mobile gaming experience. It enhances eye-popping image quality, smoothing the moves in the online world, and make reliable network connections. This Hyper-Engine featuring with…
- Intelligent Network Prediction Engine
- Dual Wi-Fi Connections
- Call & Data Concurrency
- Smooth Moves & Rapid Sense Response
- Brilliant Picture Quality
- Intelligent Resource Management
- It supports the latest 64MP and 48MP super-sized cameras. It smooth real-time shots and the feature of night shot mode in quad pixel technology helps to capture in low-light conditions.
- It includes fast and precise AI facial detection to accelerate AI-camera applications. Its multi-camera setup supports multiple lens choices from ultra-wide to telescopic with a dedicated sub-camera for depth or HDR.
- High-end camera features include…
- Up to Single 64MP camera
- Dual 24MP + 16MP cameras
- Triple / Quad camera capable platform
- Integrated hardware depth engine
- Video recording at up to 240fps
- It integrates an advanced Cat-12 4G LTE modem. Using a dual 4G SIM, it gives seamless experience either it may data connection or HD voice/video calling (VoLTE).
- It ensures the best possible connection with the following technologies…
- Advanced IMS supported by 175 cellular operators worldwide
- Cat-12 class 4G LTE modem
- 3x carrier aggregation
- 4×4 MIMO technology
- TAS smart antenna switching
- It gives Dual Wake-up word which is a totally new feature. By this mode it can listen to more than one trigger word which wakes up virtual assistants such as Google Assistant or Amazon Alexa.
In MediaTek Helio G90 and G90T, here ‘G’ stands for Gaming. These are designed to be the core of a smartphone for giving an incredible gaming experience. Latest CPU and GPU cores combining with ultra-fast memory and massive AI performance chipset deliver fast, fluid smooth action. For more power, it is paired with exclusive Hyper-Engine gaming technology that changes the gaming experience at a massive level. For improving game action to display speeds, the Hyper-Engine technology uses a Rapid Response Engine that belongs to precise timing control. The Hyper-Engine technology has also featuring Call and Data Concurrency and a Picture Quality Engine. The combination of hardware and software delivers the best gaming experience. It gives the most vivid colors and images, a super fast and responsive display, and reduced lag for smoother gameplay. Because every millisecond counts in the game. Besides a gaming powerhouse, this chip also brings the latest features.
Premium CPU and GPU cores:
MediaTek’s Helio G90 Series comes with the Arm Cortex-A76 and Cortex-A55 CPUs in an octa-core which operates at a speed of 2.05GHz. It boosts the speed in demanding games. Combining with the Arm Mali-G76 3EEMC4 GPU increases its speeds of up to 800MHz. It enhances the peak performance and smooth the gameplay. It also supports up to 10GB of LPDDR4x RAM. MediaTek’s Helio G90 Series provides the best performance, bandwidth, and capacity for smartphones.
1. Smooth Moves & Rapid Sense Response
MediaTek Hyper-Engine gaming technology enhances the gaming experience by the eye-popping image quality, smoothing the moves in any online games. Touch response on the screen sensed accurately without any lag. So you can scroll around the map or make your character run in the game without a stutter. It delivers action-to-display for faster frame rates and smoother gameplay.
2. Brilliant Picture Quality
It supports the latest HDR10 which gives 10-bit Colour Depth for vivid visuals on HDR-enabled smartphone displays. Deep picture quality enhanced by bringing better contrast, sharpness, and much more.
3. Intelligent Resource Management
Resource Management Engine with an intelligence drives the device including CPU and GPU for optimum performance. Automatically it delivers smooth, fluid, high-performance frame rates in gameplay. Besides draining the power consumption intelligently, it gives smoother performance for longer gameplay.
I hope this article helps you. Thanks for reading our article, if you want to share more information thing about this topic kindly comment below. You can join our Facebook page and Twitter to getting the latest information.