The Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G is a mid-range ARM-based SoC that works fast. The processor is manufactured by Samsung in a modern and energy-efficient 7nm EUV process. It is an octa-core processor divided into two segments. One of that fast performer segment contains two ARM Cortex-A76 (Kryo 475 gold) cores operating at a clock speed of 2.2 GHz to 2.4 GHz. The other power-efficient segment contains six small ARM Cortex-A55 (Kryo 475 silver) cores operating at a clock speed of 1.8 GHz. Depending upon the workload, cores can change to different operating clock speeds.
Compared with Snapdragon 765, the 765G is optimized for gaming. The graphics card has higher clock speed and the chipset also supports additional software like Snapdragon Elite Gaming which makes the gameplay Smoother and Faster. The performance of this processor is almost the same as the old Snapdragon 730G, the only difference is the better performance of single-core that runs to higher clock speed (9% higher).
This chipset is known as one of the first SoCs that has a 5G modem. It gives speed up to 1.6 Mbps and supports mm-Wave and Sub-6. It is also called Snapdragon X52 with Adreno 620 that has also higher clock speed compared with normal 765. This processor can enhance performance by up to 10% higher. Integrated AI engine results in 5.5 TOPS performance to the GPU, CPU, and dedicated cores.
|Codename||Kryo 475 Gold / Silver|
|Clock Rate||2.2 GHz – 2.4 GHz|
|Number of Cores||8|
|Manufacturing Technology||7 nm|
|Features||Adreno 620 GPU, X52 5G/LTE Modem, Hexagon 696 DSP, Spectra 355 ISP|
|GPU||Qualcomm Adreno 620|
Features of Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G:
- It supports mm-Wave, sub-6, TDD, FDD, and Dynamic Spectrum.
- Qualcomm 5G Power Save provides higher power efficiency improvements that benefit battery life.
- Featuring with Wi-Fi 6, Qualcomm Fast Connect 6200 maximizes connectivity.
- AI performance serves up to 5.5 TOPS.
- The all-new Qualcomm Hexagon Tensor Accelerator is 2x faster.
- New Adreno 620 provides 10% faster graphics compared to Snapdragon 765
- It supports Dolby Vision for video playback.
- AI and CV-ISP make cameras smarter, quicker, and 4x power saver compared to standard ISP. It also supports real-time object classification and replacement.
- Besides keeping audio sync with media, aptX Adaptive Audio improves calls, low-latency, high-quality wireless audio, and voice audio with super wideband.
- Hexagon Voice Assistant Accelerator uses always-on echo and noise cancellation for advanced voice.
- Qualcomm Aqstic audio codec and speaker amplifier imply a ’Golden Ear’ filter for customizing.
- Quick Charge AI Technology is applied that extends battery life.
Gaming Experience of Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G:
Snapdragon 765G chipset enhanced gaming experience by adding 20% more boost to graphics. The processor also supports a 120Hz refresh rate at FHD+ resolution. In the future, we can see the mid-range smartphones coming with Snapdragon 765G chipsets. Both the Snapdragon 765 and Snapdragon 765G SoCs have the same features. They both use Qualcomm’s AI engine and low-power Sensing Hub for giving contextual awareness of voice commands without a massive battery drain. It also supports multi-camera capture like primary, telephoto, and wide-angle cameras respectively. It can also record 4K HDR video. The main difference between the Snapdragon 765 SoC and the Snapdragon 765G SoC is the enhancement of graphics performance by 10%.
The Adreno 620 GPU provides 10% faster graphics that give a stunning visual experience that brings realistic action in gaming.
Game-changing features of Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G:
Snapdragon Elite Gaming enhanced the gaming experience by richer graphics, smoother 5G gameplay, and blazing fast loading times. Snapdragon Elite Gaming features including
- Junk Reducer v2.0
- Supports Fast Loading
- Network Latency Manager
Joining forces for smarter gaming:
5th generation Qualcomm AI engine provides an incredible 5.5 TOPS AI performance which improved game sessions by brilliant performance and max efficiency.
Incredible performance for all-day gaming:
It supports incredible battery life for all-day play including Qualcomm Quick Charge AI technology to extend battery life.
Devices that use Qualcomm Snapdragon SD 765G processor:
This processor is quite expensive. So it is used in some of the flagships models designed by Nokia, Xiaomi, Oppo, etc. Some of the model names are as follows Nokia 8.3, Oppo Reno3 Vitality Edition, Xiaomi Mi 10 Lite 5G, Xiaomi Redmi K30 5G, etc.