The Snapdragon 730G is a 64-bit ARM LTE system on a chipset. It is designed by Qualcomm in early 2019. Based on Samsung’s 8nm LPP process, the 730G has six Kryo 470 Silver high-efficiency cores at a clocked speed of 1.8 GHz and two high-performance Kryo 470 Gold at a clocked speed of 2.2 GHz. It comes with the combination of Adreno 618 GPU operating at 500 MHz and X15 LTE modem supporting Cat 13 uplink, Cat 15 downlink. This chipset supports up to 8GB of LPDDR4X-3733 RAM.
Snapdragon 730G is almost similar to Snapdragon 730, except the better optimization for gaming. Snapdragon 730G provides the “Snapdragon Elite Gaming” to provide better graphics for smoother gameplay. This Snapdragon 730G drives powerful wireless audio while gaming.
Features of Snapdragon 730G:
- Snapdragon 730G Processor enhances:
- Elite gaming features
- Faster Adreno 618 GPU
- Quad HD+ display
- Video capturing including HD slo-mo up to 960fps, cinematography, etc.
- DSP security features
- Low power voice activation
- Smooth and crystal clear audio delivered by Qualcomm aptX Adaptive Audio and Qualcomm Aqstic.
- It accelerates 1st Hexagon Tensor to 7 Series of 4th generation Qualcomm AI Engine.
- It can record 4K HDR with Portrait mode and real-time object.
- To accelerate Hardware and for greater storage capacity, it saves photos in HEIF image format and videos at half the size of file storage formats.
- Download speed is up to 800 Mbps.
- It supports Bluetooth 5 with audio broadcast and ultra-low power earbud.
- It supports Wi-Fi 6 that provides a fast and robust connection at the increased range in 2.4 and 5 GHz bands.
- Kryo 470 CPU provides a 35% more performance with its two performance cores and six efficiency cores.
- It supports Biometric Authentication like Fingerprint, Iris, Voice, Face, etc.
This Chipset enhances the gaming experience of mobiles. The features that seen are as follows:
- Exceptional gaming features: Upgradation in Wi-Fi Latency Manager and junk reducer empower the performance to the peak. Qualcomm Adreno 618 GPU delivers 25% much faster graphics.
- Enhanced graphics: By adding rich graphics, cinema-quality processing, and true HDR gaming makes the experience more realistic over 1 billion shades of color.
- Game for hours: The 8nm processed chipset delivers extreme power efficiency. This Kryo 470 comes with a new architecture that extends battery life while playing games.
- AI experiences: 4th generation multi-core Qualcomm AI Engine fuels serve twice the power for camera, gaming, voice, and security.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 720G Processor – Features and Gaming Experience
- MediaTek Helio G90 Series is best for gaming, Know full Specification
Thanks for reading our article, if you want to share more information thing about this topic kindly comment below. You can join our Facebook page and Twitter to getting the latest information.